Terms and conditions
Tessier Ashpool AB operates the online shop Bondecco. The following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) apply when you as a consumer (the “Customer”) complete an order via www.bondecco.com or related pages, (the “Website”). The agreement is concluded between you and Tessier Ashpool AB, company with Swedish registration no. 556778-1124 (EU VAT no. SE556778112401).
- Swedish law requires that the Customer be at least 18 years old to order via the Website. Bondecco does not accept any credit purchases made by persons below 18 years of age.
- Bondecco reserves the right to deny or change a Customer’s order (e.g. if the Customer has provided incorrect personal data and/or has any record for non-payment of debt).
- Bondecco shall have no liability in case products are sold out, nor for image or typographical errors on the Website. All images on the Website shall be considered solely as illustrations. Such illustrations do not guarantee to reproduce the exact appearance, function or origin of the product. Bondecco is not responsible for any information by third parties provided for on the Website.
- The prices shown on the Website are final and include VAT. Freight costs will be shown separately in a manner comprehensible to you. Depending on the Customer’s delivery address, Customer may be subject to additional charges in order to receive their package. Such charges include Customs & Duty charges, VAT/local taxes, etc.
- The Website and all its content is owned by Bondecco or its licensors. The information is protected by intellectual property and marketing legislation. This means that trademarks, company names, product names, images and graphics, design, layout and information about products, services and other content may not be copied or used without the prior written consent of Bondecco.
- A purchase agreement is considered entered when Bondecco has confirmed the Customer’s order and the Customer has received an order confirmation from Bondecco via e-mail.
- The Customer has the right cancel his/her order up until it until the point where it has been shipped and shipping has been confirmed by Bondecco. If the order is cancelled, Bondecco will refund the order in full.
- The Customer can pay for its purchase in the manner specified on the Website. Bondecco is entitled to charge the Customer already in connection with placement of the order. Bondecco reserves the right not to offer all payment methods at all times, alternatively change payment method if the payment method the Customer has selected does not work, for whichever reasons, at the time of fulfilment of the order.
- Bondecco may from time to time provide special offers on the Website which may have more favorable conditions than those set forth in these Terms and Conditions, e.g. with regard to payment or extended right of withdrawal. Such conditions will apply for the duration of the special offer and for the specific products set forth by Bondecco in connection therewith. Bondecco reserves the right, at any time, to withdraw such special offers. Upon termination or withdrawal of a special offer, these Terms and Conditions shall apply without any amendments. Any offers on specific products on the Website are valid only for a limited period of time and until products are sold out
- Products in stock are normally delivered within the number of working days set forth on the Website. Unless otherwise agreed, delivery will be made no later than 30 working days after Bondecco has confirmed the order in writing through the order confirmation email.
- If a delivery is delayed for more than 30 working days and it is not due to you as Customer, you are entitled to cancel the purchase.
- If any package shall be picked up at a specific delivery point, the Customer shall do so within the time specified in the notification. Packages shall normally be retrieved personally with valid identification and order number. The Customer will receive a notification of delivery stating when and where the package shall be picked-up or received. The notification may be made by e-mail, ordinary mail and if the Customer has provided a mobile number, also by phone or SMS. Bondecco is entitled to charge the Customer a non-retrieval fee of 15 EUR if the package is not retrieved.
- Bondecco grants the Customer the right to a 90-day withdrawal period from the date on which he/she received their goods. In the case of returns, the goods must be returned in the same state as they were in when they were delivered to you. The goods must be returned in Bondecco’s original packaging with any accessories, unless otherwise agreed.
- In connection with ordering a product for which the right of withdrawal does not apply, the Customer will receive clear information. If a product has been sealed, the Customer may not break the seal if the Customer wishes to utilize its right of withdrawal. The right of withdrawal ceases accordingly when the Customer breaks the seal.
- If the Customer wishes to withdraw a purchase, the Customer shall, prior to the expiry of the withdrawal period, send a clear message to Bondecco in the manner set forth here. The Customer shall provide its name, address and other relevant information, e.g. order reference, invoice number and the name of the product in the message. If the Customer prefers not to use the above alternative message, the Customer may use the standard form for the right of withdrawal provided by the National Board for Consumer Policies or any other equivalent authority in their respective country.
- If the Customer wishes to return a product, the Customer shall pay for the return shipping costs and is responsible for the condition of the product after the Customer has received the product and during the return shipping. The product shall be returned within 14 days from the date when Bondecco was notified of the withdrawal. The product shall be sent well packaged, in good condition and in its original box and/or packaging.
- After having accepted a return, Bondecco will refund the amount without undue delay, however, no later than within 14 days from the date Bondecco received and verified the state of the product.
- The right to file a complaint apply to products which are defective according to applicable consumer protection legislation. Any Customer who wishes to assert their right to file a complaint for any product ordered shall contact Bondecco, as soon as possible after the defect was discovered, using the contact information set forth on the Website.
- Bondecco will carry the cost for the return freight for any approved complaints.
- Once a product, for which a complaint has been filed, is returned and the complaint approved, Bondecco will refund the Customer in compliance with applicable consumer protection legislation. Bondecco strives to do so within 30 days from receipt of the complaint by Bondecco, but it may be delayed depending on the nature of the product. Bondecco reserves the right to refuse any complaint if the product, in compliance with applicable consumer protection legislation, proves not to be defective. Upon complaints Bondecco complies with the guidelines provided by the National Board for Consumer Complaints or the corresponding authorities in other countries.
- Bondecco is not liable for any delays caused by circumstances beyond Bondecco’s control, e.g. general labour dispute, acts of war, fire, lightning, terrorist attacks, changed governmental orders, technical problems, defects in power- /tele-/computer communications or other communication and defects or delays in the service by sub-suppliers due to circumstances set forth above. Such circumstances shall result in relief from damages and other measures. If any such situation should arise, Bondecco shall inform the Customer accordingly both at the beginning and the end of the period for the current situation. If the situation has lasted for more than two months, both the Customer and Bondecco are entitled to terminate the purchase with immediate effect.
- Bondecco reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at all times. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be posted on the Website. Changes will become valid once the Customer has accepted the Terms and Conditions (in connection with a new purchase or while browsing the Website), alternatively 30 days after Bondecco has informed the Customer of the changes.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable by any competent court, authority or arbitral tribunal, the remainder of that provision and all other provisions will remain valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Any provisions determined invalid or unenforceable will be substituted by relevant legal guidance and advice.
- Any disputes shall primarily be settled by agreement after discussions with Bondecco’s customer services. In the event of any dispute, Bondecco complies with the decisions of the Swedish National Board for Consumer Complaints or the corresponding authority in other countries.
Terms and Conditions were established by Bondecco on 2 February, 2019